Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slender Man.

I know I already posted today, but I'm just having the time of my life right now. So I was talking with my friend Jake about today. When I mentioned that incident with the furniture and my TV (Which still hasn't worked, may Vizio burn in hell) and the wierd suit guy, he starts going off about this Internet craze called Slender Man. I, being basically un-initiated into the Web aside from this blog, naturally started pulling up shit on this guy. As wierd as it sounds, I actually kinda enjoy it. I started Reading the blog Scared, Dreams in Darkness and Icthyological. But I gotta say, I really love the youtube stuff. EverymanHYBRID is genius, even though the whole Rake tangent is a tad annoying. However, I really gotta kick out of reading all the people who think it's real. I mean, really? A guy in a suit steals children? Sounds like a plot to one of Stephen King's worser novels. Anyway, I just felt like sharing my pop culture savvy with you, and reminding you not to let memes get too crazy, night guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment